You can never plan for the unexpected events in life. And since you never know when an illness or injury might happen, at Primary Urgent Care no appointment is ever needed. You can just walk in, or call on your way. A typical visit will have you out in just about an hour. And, you will always receive prompt, friendly and professional medical care!
Primary Urgent Care Services
Primary Urgent Care primarily treats injuries or illnesses that can’t wait for your regular physician, but aren’t serious enough for the Emergency Room.
- GENERAL ILLNESS – Flu, Coughs, Colds, Sore Throat, Ear Ache, Dizziness, Asthma & Allergies.
- MINOR & SPORTS INJURIES – Sprains, Breaks & Fractures, Cuts & Scrapes, Stitches, Burns, Minor Surgery & Auto Accidents.
- PREVENTIVE CARE – Flu Shots, Immunizations & Vaccinations, Women’s Health & Pediatrics
- TESTING – Drug Screens, Blood Tests, X-rays, EKGs & Lab (on site), Hearing & Vision Testing
- PHYSICALS – School, Sports and Camp, DOT Physicals, Pre-Employment Physicals
- OCCUPATIONAL MEDICINE – DOT & Employment Physicals, Work Related Injuries, Fitness for Duty Testing & Occupational Medicine